Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all businesses based in Surrey who have less than 250 employees
- Entry is Free Of Charge
- Entrants must be sole traders or have less than 250 employees at the time of entering.
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring.
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category
- The Judges will be one representative from each of the sponsors and media partners.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken.
- By entering these awards you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- The closing date will be announced at the launch.
- All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final which will be confirmed in due course
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form
- You may enter more than one category up to a total of two. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges and its advisor’s.