Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all businesses based in Surrey who have less than 250 employees who commenced business before January 2015, or for new businesses who started after January 2015.
- New businesses who started after January 2015 are only eligible to enter – Best New Business, Apprentice of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year & Young Business Person of the Year Awards.
- Entry is Free Of Charge.
- Entrants must be sole traders or have less than 250 employees at the time of entering.
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring.
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category
- The Judges will be one representative from each of the sponsors and media partners.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken.
- By entering these awards you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- The closing date is Friday 25th August.
- All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final on Wednesday 18th October at Epsom Downs Racecourse.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form.
- You may enter more than one category up to a total of two. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges and its advisor’s.